Our associates are our most prized and valued assets; therefore, we are passionate about retaining, developing, and recruiting the best talent available today. We believe and maintain core values in:
- The highest integrity and respect for others while enjoying our work
- Team-oriented involvement with a goal of fact-base, root-caused solutions
- Customer talks - we listen and respond to assure superior quality, delivery, and cost that satisfy them beyond their expectations
- Continuous improvement (Kaizen) is our way of life in aggressively and continuously eliminating waste in every facet of our business processes
- Leading edge innovation defines our future by applying creativity to our technologies, products, services, and processes with out-of-the-box ideas that add value to our enterprise
Jacobs is an intense, fast paced, results oriented organization that provides stability and growth. Its an organization in which associates are rewarded for what they do, not for what they say they will do. If you are highly motivated, committed to quality, value customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, passionate for achieving measurable results--we want you on our team.
Headquartered in Bloomfield, CT, Jacobs Vehicle Systems has over 500 employees worldwide. Jacobs is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation, a $6 billion corporation with operating companies worldwide focused in Instrumentation and Industrial Technology market segments. This relationship opens the door to endless advancement opportunities to grow not only within Jacobs but across other Fortive businesses that are dedicated to excellence through the use of our Fortive Business System. View current openings.